- Wednesday: I did some work sketching out the types to generate the flexible builders for MOTR.
- Thursday: Oh, the pain.
- Friday: I made a plan for breaking up some of the modules in MOTR.
- Saturday: I got rid of some weird prototype code, and started splitting things up.
- Sunday: I did some more splitting-up, then revisiting the sketch work I did for Wednesday on Tuesday.
- Monday: I split out some more code, and fixed some bugs that I feel like mypy let me down a little by not catching.
Next week, I'm going to be taking a break from work, and hopefully making some good progress on all of my hobby stuff, like MOTR.