Today was a little nicer. I was able to get a little more done on Seed, kind of chipping away at my specification for what forking is. It's pretty involved. Just doing stuff like extracting lists from a DOT file so I can template them into a toml file which I then present to the user to edit, then parse it. That operation involves every third-party library I'm using for this project.
I also got some more unlocks in Nova Drift. The Courser is kind of hard to control, at least to start with, but Courser, Railgun, Barrage, Warp Strike combine to do some truly hilarious things to the screen.
I'm also working on Jedi again. I think we're nearly there, but there's a mismatch between test and code, and it's not totally clear to me right now which one is right. I've got my suspicions, but I'm still not terribly familiar with the code base, not like my own stuff.
It's getting late, got to wrap this up, um, it's over! Good night.