Today, I did stuff in Minecraft, mostly. I did end up doing some basic reorganization of the Ink port's code; just moved a few classes into their own modules.
I made a draft of the new state I'm going to want. I think before I charge ahead on implementing this kind of sweeping change, I want to work on having a concrete plan for some of this stuff.
For the moment, I'm trying to get the type annotations a little more detailed to hopefully avoid unpleasant surprises. That didn't go so well, because I ran into some unexpected behavior in code that's all on me, so I'm going to spend a few minutes trying to diagnose that after I finish this entry.
Which is... right... about... now.