- Wednesday: I cooled off a little after getting the saltate plugin not quite working. While I was messing around, I discovered that the site theme was a little illegible, according to Color Science.
- Thursday: I got the new theme mostly done, but elected to hold off due to a few issues.
- Friday: I fixed a bunch of problems, and got the theme to a point where I'm happier with it now than I ever was with the old one, so I pushed it out.
- Saturday: I tried to work out exactly how deficient the saltate plugin currently is. The answer is, just enough to bother me.
- Sunday: We traveled.
- Monday: We did not travel, but I didn't have anything to write about regardless, so eh.
Next week, I can either try to finish up the saltate plugin, or conclude that it's good enough for my current purposes, so I can push ahead using it. Maybe both?