Weekly Roundup 2023-03-21
- Wednesday: I got some work done writing, in spite of some of the software I'm using.
- Thursday: I did a bit more work, and reached an important milestone.
- Friday: I considered how to move forward with the writing.
- Saturday: Hunspell gave me problems.
- Sunday: I worked on some of the changes I want to make to MOTR, focusing on planning.
- Monday: I got some names improved in MOTR, and locked in the plan to evaluate these changes and then apply them if they work out.
Next week, I'm going to try and make some more progress on these projects. It's hard to say when I'll get started on that or just how much I'll accomplish, because I seem to be at least a little sick right now. I also want to get back to working on the TWaW review backlog. I may need to rethink that project in some way...