- Wednesday: I didn't get much done because we were on the road.
- Thursday: I roughed out some code that I'm really not sure whether it would have worked.
- Friday: I figured out that there were other issues with the code, unrelated to whether it would actually work, so I scaled back my changes. I started updating the code base...
- Saturday: ...and finished up those updates, had a slightly tricky merge, then started planning where to go next.
- Sunday: I started working on those plans, and quickly realized that I'm going to need to rework the public interface of MOTR to make more sense.
- Monday: I didn't get much done because we were on the road.
Next week, I want to consider making a few more changes to MOTR's code, but maybe I'll just move ahead with writing the tests.