- Wednesday: It was a slow day, but I did what I could.
- Thursday: I got some stuff done, but also I got really distracted.
- Friday: I got a bit more done, and started turning my distraction into blog posts.
- Saturday: I messed around a little with Koka, and didn't quite get anywhere impressive.
- Sunday: I did some planning for improvements to MOTR.
- Monday: I executed on the planning of the improvements to MOTR, and I only had one of the functions do the exact opposite of what it was supposed to once!
Next week, I'm going to take a break from writing, and focus on process improvements there. I don't know that I'll blog about that, so I might end up mixing things up a little as far as what categories I use during the week.