- Wednesday: I was physically and emotionally tired.
- Thursday: I figured out how to make the debate over 0.99999... worse.
- Friday: I didn't have the bandwidth to write a long entry.
- Saturday: I started getting distracted by Unlambda.
- Sunday: I kept getting distracted by Unlambda, but I was able to plan a bit for MOTR.
- Monday: I still got distracted by Unlambda, but I was able to execute some of the plans.
Next week, I've got some writing I really want to finish up. And, of course, I want to make progress on MOTR.