- Wednesday: I had a slightly rough day.
- Thursday: I had a slightly annoying day, but I decided to focus on relaxing, because that's important.
- Friday: I got a little work done on MOTR, and freaked out a bit from other things.
- Saturday: I had a rough day, that's probably going to be comparably rough to things after I publish this entry, but oh well.
- Sunday: I got more tests passing in MOTR, and tried to consider what I need to do to give it a good interface for third-party developers.
- Monday: I made notes about common code in MOTR. The problem with this code is not just that it's repeated, but that it's not really obvious why all of it is there, which makes it hard to write.
Next week, I'm going to try to clean things up a bit in MOTR. And get back to various pieces of writing.