- Wednesday: I did some planning for sci-fi writing.
- Thursday: I was stressed out about the AC not working. Or, it sort of works, but in a way that's usually not useful.
- Friday: I spontaneously wrote a few hundred words complaining about games that I end up playing a lot when I play them.
- Saturday: ...
- Sunday: I put in a little more work planning out MOTR changes.
- Monday: I think I figured out all of the high-level aspects of the plan for MOTR.
Next week, I think I need to step back from pretty much everything for a little bit. I think I'm feeling burnt out some. I'll hopefully be up for working on MOTR, but I've got most of the really hard stuff done there; now it's just a matter of changing bits of code to how they "obviously" should be.