- Wednesday: I made some progress on writing stuff.
- Thursday: I thought about where I want to take this writing, and spitballed some ideas for conlang tooling.
- Friday: I put together some ideas for representing glosses for conlanging, in a form that's easier to edit than writing a giant table manually.
- Saturday: I started to draft out the grammar, using those ideas.
- Sunday: I came up with new and hopefully better names for some, but not all, of the higher-level API concepts in MOTR.
- Monday: I started on the renames.
Next week, I'll try to get more stuff done with writing. I don't know how much I'll be up for, because something got me painfully keyed up today, and I don't know how much I'll be capable of if that keeps up.