- Wednesday: I had more problems than usual with technology.
- Thursday: I tinkered with code that could potentially help with some stuff I want to try out.
- Friday: I messed around with other code, then worked on story concepts and got those somewhere interesting.
- Saturday: I, um, relaxed.
- Sunday: I cleaned up MOTR's test code a little, and took some notes on how to improve the interfaces.
- Monday: I acted on those notes, and decided on the next thing that needs work: the dang names.
Next week, I'm going to try to focus on writing more.
Also, I was messing with mypycify earlier today, and I'm still having trouble finding a sweetspot of "easy to configure", "allows using mypyc", and "can turn mypyc off to create a pure python wheel". I'll try not to focus on that too hard, because I'll probably be most interested in it once MOTR is in better shape.