- Wednesday: I futzed around with various writing-related things.
- Thursday: I complained about how work was going.
- Friday: I started planning how to "worse-is-better" my tools for working on conlangs.
- Saturday: I messed around with MOTR, and decided to put in what seemed like the least effort required to get the test to pass while still doing something.
- Sunday: That did not feel like the least effort.
- Monday: I wrote up every coverage miss in MOTR's testing.
Next week, I want to make more progress in either editing, story planning, or conlanging. In the near term, I need to take a break from MOTR, because those last few days were a lot.