- Wednesday: I managed to edit poetry. It wasn't pleasant, but at least the draft is much better now.
- Thursday: I made a little progress on my series of math education posts.
- Friday: I had a headache, so I couldn't do much of anything.
- Saturday: I tried to explain the somewhat disorganized state of the card prototype I mentioned earlier.
- Sunday: I started getting myself back up to speed with MOTR.
- Monday: I noticed that there were serious issues in the layer of MOTR that I'm trying to build on top of, so I started planning what I'd need to rectify them.
Next week, I'm going to try to focus on my writing for a bit, but it's clear that I'm going to need to do some careful planning to salvage my work on MOTR.