- Wednesday: I planned out how to generate actual parses with the Earley parser code I've written.
- Thursday: I did some more work on the parser, and frankly I didn't write it up well enough to jog my memory.
- Friday: I finally generated a parse, after fixing a bunch of bugs of varying degrees of weirdness.
- Saturday: I took it easy for a bit.
- Sunday: I got the Earley parser working well enough that I expect to be able to come back to it.
- Monday: I worked on some other, less algorithmically-intensive code, and rehashed my motivations for working on MOTR.
Next week, I'm going to try to focus on prose or poetry for a bit.