- Wednesday: I started re-simplifying the Dynamic class in MOTR.
- Thursday: I planned out some of the changes I needed to make to the functions, formerly methods.
- Friday: I did some more work, and some more planning.
- Saturday: A bit more work...
- Sunday: A stub class or two...
- Monday: I tried to fill in the classes, and Mypy quasi-accidentally pointed out a bug to me.
Next week, I want to take some kind of break from MOTR. Either as subtle as switching back to planning and writeups instead of writing code, or actually working on something different.
(I just remembered I was thinking of redoing my weekly... schedule is too strong a word... rhythm? This year. Um... eh. I'll see how I feel once I've had some more sleep.)