- Wednesday: I did some MOTR work. Honestly, it kind of blends together.
- Thursday: But I made a list Tuesday (and posted about it for Wednesday), and made some progress against it.
- Friday: I ran into typing issues that I probably explained poorly.
- Saturday: I figured out the typing issues, and undid a lot of the workarounds I'd put in.
- Sunday: I made plans for utilities to support, and started thinking about more PRs to put in.
- Monday: I started working on flake8 support, and had some ideas that I later realized didn't make sense.
Next week, I'm going to investigate using the MetaBuilder, and not the InstallerRegistry, for passing Input values between Builder objects. I'm also going to investigate giving this things better names.