- Wednesday: I was tired and unfocused, trying to prepare for the week ahead.
- Thursday: I traveled, and didn't do much as a result.
- Friday: I fixed some of the problems I'd found with the poem, and then found even more problems.
- Saturday: I transferred the list of problems into the poem source so I can have them handy for reference when I'm revising.
- Sunday: I tried to nail down exactly what I'd need to implement for the additions I want to MOTR.
- Monday: I was late working on stuff because I tried to run a backup and it took forever, but I did get some work done on MOTR.
Next week, I'm gong to see how much energy and focus I have to keep working on MOTR.