- Wednesday: I had a weird night and worked on some unimportant Lua code.
- Thursday: I shelved the Lua code for now, and started planning changes to MOTR.
- Friday: I did some initial work on new stuff for MOTR.
- Saturday: I worked through obvious improvements to MOTR.
- Sunday: I got a lot of the plans I've made for MOTR properly implemented.
- Monday: I started making new plans, and addressing known issues with them.
Next week, I'm going to try to take it easy, and step away from code for a bit. I've got plenty of writing I can focus on.