- Wednesday: I wrote up a bunch of the obvious issues with the rough draft of my worldbuilding poem.
- Thursday: I started bringing Fragment code from prototype files into MOTR's main source.
- Friday: I took a nap, and that took more out of me than some of the stuff I normally turn into posts.
- Saturday: I tried to come up with every piece of information that would need to be associated with a command execution. Several days later, I would realize that I missed at least one.
- Sunday: I started trying to design a nice user interface for this stuff.
- Monday: I started to review existing command-line invocations from MOTR's motrfile.
Next week, I'll hopefully review everything that's going on with mypy and pyinstrument, but I think I should focus on the poem, or maybe finally getting back to Missable Mysteries, first.