Weekly Roundup 2021-10-19
- Wednesday: I planned out the code required to streamline the release workflow for MOTR.
- Thursday: I evaluated bump2version. It should work for my purposes, but it does have one weird interface quirk that I've entered a bug for.
- Friday: I looked over my mercurial commands for the simplified workflow, and thought "You know what, that all looks good. It's probably fine."
- Saturday: I was extremely tired.
- Sunday: I had some... ideas.
- Monday: I wrote like 15 bugs against MOTR.
Next week, I'm going to try and take things easy, and work on whatever I feel like.