- Wednesday: I got a haircut and thought about tests for the task runner.
- Thursday: I thought a little more about the design of the task runner tests that I want.
- Friday: I got the sequencing tests written, and thought "Oh, I'll test the command line. That should be simple." It was not simple, and I had to spend some time debugging it.
- Saturday: I spent the time to debug the test failures. So many wrong assumptions, so many.
- Sunday: I made a small improvement to testability, then started to consider improvements I want to make to the runner unrelated to "run as quickly as several layers of Python code can manage"
- Monday: I got home at like ten or ten thirty and wasn't up for writing much.
Next week, I'm going to polish and refine the prototype a bit more, before I take a break from it for a bit.