- Wednesday: I wrote Lexurgy definitions for the vowels I'm going to use, and sketched out a plan for consonants. I described an idea for a high-level workflow that uses Lexurgy to power individual steps within it.
- Thursday: I got through consonants, and started thinking about suprasegmentals. I thought some more about the high-level workflow concept.
- Friday: I finished up the first draft of my Lexurgy sound definitions, and posted it, because why not. I considered some alternatives to the high-level flow, and decided I probably wanted to go with pretty much the original concept, but I want to prototype it against an existing Lexurgy example.
- Saturday: I was kind of out of it, so I talked about the stuff we watched.
- Sunday: I switched gears back to coding, starting with critiquing my task runner prototype. This gave me an idea to try for the next prototype version.
- Monday: I put that idea into practice, and decided I liked it well enough for now.
Next week, I'm going to try to take advantage of our fully-developed immunity. But it's so humid! The air is so gross! I don't want to touch it.
Also, task runner code, fantasy worldbuilding, stuff like that.