- Wednesday: I did some of the easy work remaining on the pip PR.
- Thursday: I had a tough day.
- Friday: I did some of the slightly-less-easy work remaining on the pip PR.
- Saturday: I dug up some old code and evaluated it as a way to teach myself some new libraries I'm interested in. Python development tooling has come a long way in the past nine years.
- Sunday: I got sidetracked a bit. I started with "let's prototype the updated code" and ended on "There's a bug in pijul, I think."
- Monday: I pushed on with prototyping. My prototypes didn't scale much in terms of maintainability, so now that I've established "this works, and this works, and this works", I want to work in a text editor instead of Jupyter.
Next week, I think I'll look back over the pip PR and see what else I can consolidate or rewrite to be clearer.