- Wednesday: I talked about the changes I made to my environment, and complained a little about some software I tried to use just because.
- Thursday: I tweaked said software a little more, and then started working on a pyenv plugin. It's not yak shaving if there's no top-level goal.
- Friday: I figured out what I can and can't do with a pyenv plugin, and got my desired plugin written well enough. I did a somewht bad job of showing off the functionality.
- Saturday: I wrote a short entry because I'm trying to get to bed sooner, and I have to start sometime.
- Sunday: At long last, I started trying to implement my desired changes to pip. I got the initial draft partway done.
- Monday: I got the rest of the way through the initial draft, and started testing it. The tests failed for many reasons some of which I've addressed, and some which I still need to.
Next week, I'd like to see if I can keep up this pip momentum and get things over with.