- Wednesday: I started making plans for changes to pip's code.
- Thursday: I tried to find potential gotchas with my approach.
- Friday: I started taking a break from pip, and filed a bug against another project (since fixed).
- Saturday: I was tired.
- Sunday: I was still tired.
- Monday: I was still tired, but I was able to plan ahead a bit.
Next week, I'm going to keep on with non-pip stuff for a bit. I want to spend some time with stuff that I can more-or-less fit in my head and make my way around. When I write PRs against open-source projects, I spend a lot of time just trying to figure out what the different parts do, and it's a little exhausting.