- Wednesday: I started working on the Gilded Rose Kata and trying out Ward.
- Thursday: I made good progress on the kata, and worked to understand Ward better.
- Friday: I started noticing how sick I was all week, and worked on refactoring the kata code.
- Saturday: I got tired of the kata, so I got some stuff "done enough" for it, and changed gears. I started thinking about bits of tooling I'll need for my other projects.
- Sunday: I got shiv working with the virtual tabletop stuff, which means now I get automated building of command-line utilities. The one I have so far is about 700 kB.
- Monday: I approached things from a few angles. I evaluated various ways I could run this code in the browser, mostly out of curiosity. I determined that Pyodide would work, but require a somewhat involved build process, and Brython should work, if I rewrite some of my code to be more portable. I thought a little bit about those changes. I also tried to make some progress porting Mythic over, and developed a plan, which I was too tired to execute on last night, and I'm too tired now.
Next week, I'm going to try to clean up the Mythic code, which got really disorganized because I wasn't sure what I was doing, add test coverage to the punq fork, and then try rewriting the punq fork's type alias canonicalization code to avoid using the ast module. My plan for this is cursed, yet it should be portable.