- Wednesday: We ran out of internet.
- Thursday: I messed around with a formerly-patented data structure.
- Friday: Getting the internet back totally didn't go to my head.
- Saturday: I switched back to the "Coding" category, because I got really into revisiting Cryptopals.
- Sunday: I resolved to ry to improve the quality of my Cryptopals code.
- Monday: I tried out my ideas, and liked them in practice, which was a relief.
Next week, I'm going to try to put together basic commenting and documentation, possibly look into actually building docs. I also want to experiment with some possible tooling improvements. (Not tooling I write, but third-party tools.)