- Wednesday: I resolved to try not to change everything around when trying to convert Coverage to output Daikon traces.
- Thursday: I tried copying things over piecemeal.
- Friday: No entry to speak of, because I felt really sick.
- Saturday: I concluded that trying to pick and choose which bits of functionality to copy over was too many decisions with not enough information, even if I probably don't need most of it.
- Sunday: So, I copied everything over.
- Monday: I started taking notes on the code, and how it relates to execution and tracing.
Next week, I'm going to look for a change of pace for a bit. We're almost through rationing our internet, and I'm getting antsy.