- Wednesday: I switched to doing more coding during the week, and started off mostly just criticizing wemake-python-styleguide.
- Thursday: I write some tests.
- Friday: I switched to porting Ink again, and spent the first day of that battling technical difficulties.
- Saturday: I got a test to pass.
- Sunday: I got distracted, so I ended up just drafting some glosses.
- Monday: I improved the glosses, and posted them, because I could.
Next week, I'm going to have to make some design changes to the Ink port. I'd also like to do a refactor of it to make it easier to find stuff, but I'd be a little bit more comfortable with refactoring if there were more than one green test currently.