Even more than usual, I don't really remember what I did this week. Changing the clocks sucks.
- Wednesday: I circled back around to "I should really work on documenting my conlangs"
- Thursday: "I think to do that I'll need to switch this to the weekend and do something more bite-sized during the week." An interesting idea. Let's try following up on it.
- Friday: I looked into new Python web frameworks.
- Saturday: I looked into Python web frameworks that I think aren't as new.
- Sunday: I added some weird code to the auto-roller that allowed for technical simplifications.
- Monday: I replaced the weird code with more straightforward code that put some somewhat bothersome requirements on niche cases, in return for simplifying the code base considerably.
Next week, I've been reading about "object calisthenics", so I might try applying that to the auto-roller. The code is already ahead of the curve on some metrics. There are no instance variables or setters, and most of the classes are tiny. First, though, I really should work on the coverage. It's at 75%, but most of the 25% remaining is the bulk of the business logic.