- Wednesday: I started fleshing out the beliefs of the fictional culture that gave rise to the conlang, in the hopes that this would give me a more substantial hook for writing texts to render into the conlang.
- Thursday: I established the existence of one (1) fictional historical figure.
- Friday: I got myself up to speed on Structured Data, and started learning Lean for some reason.
- Saturday: I started sketching out ideas for a rework/maybe fork, maybe not, of punq.
- Sunday: I existed in time and space.
- Monday: I continued to exist in time and space.
Next week, I should figure out some way to pick up the pace in the solo RP stuff. I've been working on it off and on, and right now it feels kind of... floaty, I guess. It's possible that I've missed some rules related to plot progression.