- Wednesday: I realized that I needed to consider mood more in conlanging.
- Thursday: I summed up parts of the paper I've been referring to.
- Friday: I got my environment a bit more set up for coding.
- Saturday: I wrote tests demonstrating what I believe is a bug in punq.
- Sunday: I did a little bit of the solo RP stuff, and started thinking about how I'm assigning numbers to things, and other rules to mess with in some other context.
- Monday: I did stuff, and didn't have time to write about it.
Next week, I'm going to try to do a bit of RP every day, and come up with something different for the weekend.