- Wednesday: I realized that I didn't have a firm enough grasp on aspect in general.
- Thursday: I started reading an actual paper instead of constantly rewatching some youtube videos. It's... a lot.
- Friday: I vagued about the wemake-python-styleguide.
- Saturday: I reviewed the Ironsworn rules, to notice that I missed a kind of roll to code. I also found probably-a-bug in punq.
- Sunday: I realized that I'd missed some of the rules to Ironsworn, which is a problem.
- Monday: I got myself a little more caught up on the rules to Ironsworn.
(The next day, spent several hours trying to print Exapunks feelies on a printer that reacts to double-sided printing by freaking out, and also crashing, and also only half of some pages would print from linux???)
Next week, I've got something I want to try in terms of coding. I'll get to that when I get to it.