- Wednesday: I took a look at the Mypy plugin for Structured Data, which, strictly speaking, has never worked, as such.
- Thursday: I got distracted by shiny mutation testing.
- Friday: I switched to a shinier mutation testing framework. Then switched back to type checking. Came up with a big confusing design for how Product classes should work.
- Saturday: Somewhat simplified the design.
- Sunday: Reviewed the design until I realized that the current behavior is good enough until we have use cases demonstrating otherwise.
- Monday: I took at easy on Sunday. (Which is the day I write about for Monday's post.)
Next week, all I can think about right now is continuing to take it easy, because I am exhausted currently.