- Wednesday: I started working on figuring out what features Structured Data needs.
- Thursday: I started specifying how I'd like to process the coverage database.
- Friday: I thought about the successor to Divide and Cover.
- Saturday: I made a prototype of the successor to Divide and Cover.
- Sunday: I got the prototype working well enough.
- Monday: I tossed together a prototype of some of the new features in Structured Data. It was pretty buggy, is probably still pretty buggy, and when I look at the code, I think it should have bugs that it doesn't seem to, so that's weird.
Next week, I'm going to try explaining the new code in Structured Data, because as I mentioned above, there's stuff going on right now that's a mystery even to me.