- Wednesday: I played a bit of Nova Drift and thought about Seed.
- Thursday: Mostly more Nova Drift.
- Friday: I drew up more detail for how Seed should work.
- Saturday: I was extremely tired; I believe I was lying down too much.
- Sunday: I watched Barbarella, which was kind of like a children's book, but titillating by 60s standards. While I was recovering from that psychic onslaught, I started putting together the base repo for my Python projects using Seed.
- Monday: I got more of the repo together. To properly develop it further, I'm going to need to develop Seed enough to be able to fork the base repo into a usable state.
Next week, I'm going to try to make progress on Seed at a measured pace. One thing I should do is start outlining features to aim for.