- Wednesday: I poked at chiptune stuff.
- Thursday: I poked at chiptunes a little more, and said vague stuff about MonFree's direction.
- Friday: I fixed the printer somewhat (it'd been kind of messed up for months) and said less vague stuff about MonFree's direction.
- Saturday: I relaxed a lot following Friday's stuff. (I'm not sure I ever explained this, but I timestamp posts with midnight local time, the day after the activities they're about. So I was wiped out for the "Saturday" entry because of stuff I did for work on Friday.)
- Sunday: I did some work on Jedi.
- Monday: I did more work on Jedi, and mostly got really confused by GitHub's interface. I also tried to reconstruct a conlang, and got mildly frustrated with my past self.
Next week, let's see... Today, which is actually Monday, but I'd put it as "Tuesday" if I had Tuesday on the list above, I beat some things in Baba is You that it wasn't initially clear how to reach. I've also got some GitHub comments to read on the Jedi stuff.