- Wednesday: I thought about RPGs, and jury duty.
- Draw a Box: I drew ellipses in boxes
- Friday: I mentioned having a good experience regarding another RPG, and continued to plan. Also, I complained vaguely about work.
- Saturday: I spent much of the day indexing character options from different sourcebooks. Then thought about how best to adapt my wife's setting to Anima Prime.
- Sunday: I wrote functions to simulate the odds and random event rolls from Mythic.
- Monday: I wrote functions to simulate the maneuver and strike rolls from Anima Prime.
Next week, I'm going to try to maybe get a campaign rolling.