- Wednesday: I mentioned some writing I've been thinking of doing, and pondered the shortcomings I was noticing in my approach.
- Draw a Box: I drew ellipses. Now that I'm drawing them right for the first time, it hurt.
- Friday: A quick entry on account of doing Silly Code Things all day.
- Saturday: An explanation of the Silly Code Things, then a conclusion that I didn't have anything in mind for them, so there probably isn't much point. I did some other Code Things, like GUI framework tutorials.
- Sunday: Grumbling about some GUI frameworks. And my decisions about how to spend my time.
- Monday: I didn't think of anything to write all day, dashed out something in five minutes to have something.
Next week, still need to manage stress.