- Wednesday: I did some planning for the year, and talked myself into finally starting on romance novels.
- Draw a Box: Eh, not great, work-ethic-wise.
- Friday: I optimized my PICO-8 code some, and gave an explanation that probably wasn't very helpful. I started reading a romance novel.
- Saturday: I wrote this very short entry in the aftermath of the meetings.
- Sunday: I reflected on what I've read so far, and what I feel I've learned from writing for the PICO-8.
- Monday: I got horribly distracted by Minecraft. Going to have to dial that back a bit.
Next week, let's see about establishing a better rhythm for the various things I'm trying to work on nearly simultaneously.