I made good progress, but it stopped feeling good.
Ditributing the fork later like, "What does it have going for it?" "Less features!"
Tinkering on this codebase like it's a project car.
Here's one for the books everyone: I used a regular expression and ended up with less problems.
Haha whoops I forgot the summary at first. Um... it's going well, but not easily.
It's just a couple hundred lines of new code. It's probably fine.
Trying to plan ahead rather than work stuff out in my head and change it on the fly. Baby steps.
I think it's possible to define aliases in more complicated contexts, but I don't really want to handle the cases that come to mind.
Excited to see the potential of "just vendor whatever, it's all namespaced".
Really satisfying to replace all my weird coroutine hacks with simple async library calls.
« Page 16 / 110 »