So, I was focused on other stuff and generally kind of out of it today, but let's think a little about how I want to do Compendium diagnostics. Well, these ultimately focus on private fields of the Compendium class, so I guess they have to be methods on it?
It's late and I have a few other things to do, so let's just take a quick look at what's in here that I need to deal with.
First off, let's switch to the future topic...
And what we have currently:
- "Which Tasks have no outputs?"
- "Which Tasks are not transitively required by a named output?"
Stuff that's used for other reasons:
- "What are the requirements for a Task?"
- "What outputs are referred to by a given name?"
- "What Task corresponds to a given output?"
- "Which names are selected by default, and which are not?"
I additionally want:
- "Provide all Tasks in the compendium, either as an iterator or a container."
Beyond that, I'm not really sure.
Well, if I can't think of anything else, then I'll just... do it.
And, it's done. That was one of the shorter ellipses.
Anyway, I'm tired and I'd like to wind down, so I'm going to wrap up now, and figure out how to actually use all of this stuff later.