I'm adding basic documentation to the code. I also may be forking yet more code from tools that other people wrote. I'm going to have to work on contributing this stuff upstream.
Like, I've got:
- flake8-html, but I made certain things display in multiple lines somehow, I forget
- towncrier, but it works on Mercurial repositories
- The pylint docparams extension, but it should properly respect no-docstring-rgx; that one is at least simple enough that I already described it on GitHub
(In my fork, I also attempted to make it parse the hecked-up docstring style I devised, but that didn't work because of mystery reasons. I think pylint's docstring parsing logic is maybe collapsing """valid""" inputs to invalid ones. Like omitting a section break from a Numpy style docstring.)
Anyway, I've got other stuff to take care of right now, so I'm going to wrap this up.