All right. I'm a little tired and out of it, but I got started updating MOTR.
I've got some of the infrastructure required to create the values that will be passed into the new build() method. The major thing I still need to add is something to create a bunch of PathWith[VirtualenvArgs]s from a bunch of VirtualenvArgs. I could get elaborate, but I think I'll do what sounds like the least effort to me:
- Default the input to just the default interpreter.
- If the default interpreter is passed, don't allow any other interpreters.
- Copy some logic from elsewhere in the code to convert the path data in the interpreter info into a common prefix and different suffixes.
I'm trying to implement that right now, but I'm roughing out the code and it's kind of a mess. I'm going to publish this post and hack on the code a bit more, but it's not going to get much cleaner for now.