Okay, so I spent a good portion of today tinkering with BQN programs, but I want to make some progress on MOTR. Let's see about cataloging the commands and arguments, and if there are any that I want to rewrite into config options.
- -p no:cacheprovider; I think this should stay as an argument generated from within MOTR.
- --junitxml; this can't work in config, so that's all set...
- junitparser merge and junit2html basically work out of the box, so they're all set once I actually write the modules.
- flake8 now just has the related --format=html and --htmldir flags, and I don't have any idea how to make them into config, so they're all set.
- mypy has --html-report and --junit-xml, which both need special support.
- erase looks all set.
- run probably needs configuration to be generated, and needs the output to be directed somehow.
- combine doesn't need much.
- html and xml need to specify their outputs, but I bet some of the stuff I'm passing on the command line currently could live in a config file. Let's say I'm... pretty sure that --fail-under and --show-contexts can be moved to the config, and it would work fine. But MOTR does need support for -d/--directory and -o. (I might look into supporting JSON and LCOV output, since they don't look like that much extra effort. I only really bothered to think about XML output because I was messing with SonarQube earlier... this... week... I think...)
- pyinstrument has --renderer html and --outfile, which work together, and need to be handled by MOTR.
So, this should work out to not all that much work, once I have a flow for actually doing any of this.
Anyway, it's getting late, so I'm going to publish and try to figure out BQN some more, then get to bed.