I ended up not looking at conlang stuff today, so instead I'll talk about the coding stuff I was doing this week. I've mentioed this before; the basic idea is that it's software for automatically following rolling rules for tabletop games, and hopefully tracking game state as well. I'm not sure whether I'll ever be comfortable releasing the various "game" packages, but I might release the core at some point, maybe.
This week, I put together a skeleton of an Ironsworn sheet to test the limits of the sheet logic, then realized that my fancy metaprogramming was wrong, and replaced it with different fancy metaprogramming that is slightly more amenable to typechecking.
There are a few enhancements I want to make, some cleanup of the sheet, and then once I've wired stuff together and proven the basic functionality, I'll switch to the various systems that I'm interested in using currently, which should be simpler overall.
Also, I should write serialization logic for all of this, which is going to be... a bit of a chore.
I've been spacing out a bit tonight, so now it's late, so I guess I'm done for now.