Let's see what remains in the notes and my head.
In my head, there are some ideas about the usage of the magic system. Basically, different disciplines that apply to different kinds of magic. Also, some details about how specific bits of the magic system might "really work".
In the notes, I've got...
- Details about some cultures' languages; I'll probably leave these out of the first draft.
- Some sections that I'd mixed up where they went to, so I just now fixed that up.
- A geographical feature where nobody lives, so it doesn't really fit in with discussing settlements.
- Notes on technology.
- Military history that might not be valid any more.
- Some literary history that I definitely need to fit in. It's stuff about the dragons in the setting.
- A discussion of some of the more mysterious locations.
- Notes on which subspecies "make sense" for player characters if using this as an RPG sourcebook. I'll need to reconsider these on general principle.
- Some key notes about subspecies characteristics that people might assume incorrect things about.
- A few minor details.
- Some flavor derived from what the dragons in this setting sound like.
Okay, that's good to work with. I don't want to think too hard about how to organize all this, but I do want to think some, before I start putting this all together.
Anyway, that feels like a good place to call it. Tomorrow, I'll work on the geographic stuff first, then, I don't know, outline some stuff by hand.