- Wednesday: I tried to figure out a proper middle ground between Python and Koka for representing variables.
- Thursday: I thought a bit more about that, and concluded I need some more experience with other programming languages.
- Friday: I had a bad day for writing/working, so I just kind of punted.
- Saturday: I punted deliberately.
- Sunday: My laptop got broken so badly that I elected to reinstall the OS from scratch. Getting this done and recovering most of my files took most of the day.
- Monday: I wasn't quite done with restoring everything.
Next week, I'm going to try to ramp back up on NABTO related stuff and MOTR. I'll be keeping an eye out for any performance degradation like my laptop was experiencing like before it really broke, but that doesn't seem to be happening. Which, on the one hand, is good, but on the other hand, I don't know which factors to worry about, since it's mostly the same files, on all the same hardware, and all that's changed is that the system is freshly installed with a new distro version, and the disk layout is different.