- Wednesday: I took care of some confusing names in MOTR's core.
- Thursday: I updated a type definition and set myself up to fix code for quite a while.
- Friday: I got most of the way (or possibly just "most of the way", I don't quite remember) fixing the type errors.
- Saturday: I fixed up the types, and set myself the next level of work: fixing the tests.
- Sunday: I finished a few other sundry checks and got to work prioritizing other tasks.
- Monday: I drilled down from that into prioritizing the TODO comments littering the code.
Next week, I'm going to try to nail down the details on some of these TODOs. And whatever else I feel like. Maybe try to sketch some stuff out for NABTO.